A-1: Class Survey

For this class I would like to work study more infographics, web design layouts, posters, and logos. I feel like I could gain more strength in designing logos for the future, and I would also like more to strengthen designs for posters. For presentations in class it would be helpful to learn better ways to create designs layouts. For the Brand Identity and logo design I think it would be helpful to find useful ways to generate ideas to create multiple ideas for logos as well as making strong images that can become universal and simple.

I think my biggest concerns as a developing designer are with creating logos that are simple not too complexly detailed, and creating posters that are well illustrated or that have the image go together with the text to imply the correct meaning.